1. Comprehensive road networks provide links with Central London, the A11, A12, A13, M11 and M25. There are also 5,000 parking spaces located above and below the retail levels, as well as taxi drop-off points.
2. Please note we have a new postcode which is not yet registered with SATNAV or online maps. For now, when travelling to Westfield Stratford City, please enter one of the postcodes below into your SATNAV and follow our local signage when you approach:
a. From North via A12 enter E15 2EE
b. From South via Blackwall Tunnell or A13 enter
c. From the East via Alma St Bridge enter E15 1QA
1. Arrive by tube and you won’t have far to walk. At Stratford Regional Station, the Northern Ticket Hall has a direct connection to the Central and Jubilee Lines.
2. Westfield Stratford City also connects to London Overground and the DLR. It is just 8 minutes to Liverpool Street, and 13 minutes to Canary Wharf.
3. The Central Line links to the north east to Epping & to the west to Ealing, via London.
4. The Jubilee Line routes through London via Canary Wharf, London Bridge & Waterloo.